Welcome to the Tahoe City Marina!
Tahoe City Marina offers the very best in boating, dining and shopping on Lake Tahoe's north shore. Located in the heart of downtown Tahoe City, it is one of the largest and oldest marinas on the Lake, built in the 1940's. Offering services for every aspect of boating, the Marina is dedicated to providing these services to our customers in a highly efficient manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. We are also a proud member of the Clean Marina Program.Services include:
- Powerboat Rentals
- Buoy rentals: 36 seasonal rentals
- Guest buoys: 2 hour complimentary boat parking
- Expansion slip rentals: 81 public slips built 2010-2012
- Private slip rental management
- Gasoline & Diesel fuel sales
- Forklift & travelift launching
- Boat repair by A & M Marine
- Boat detailing by Auto Purity
- Indoor winter storage
Click image above for a live feed of the Marina
Click to view Jakes on the Lake web cam.
In addition to boat services, Tahoe City Marina hosts a handful of other businesses on property that further compliment and enhance your experience while at Lake Tahoe and visiting Tahoe City Marina. You can view the other businesses on our Businesses page.